We are always on the look out for talented people, even if we don't have any positions advertised if you think you have something to offer InvoiceAtom we want to hear from you.
To ensure our recruitment process is as efficient as possible, we ask that all applicants upload a CV along with a shot video of themselves answering a few questions (there are plenty of useful tips along the way). No Applicant will be considered without a Video
We are currently recruiting for a Sales and Marketing Person and a Developer.
If you feel you have something to offer InvoiceAtom but we dont currently have a position avaliable you can still send us through a speculative application.
Sales and Marketing
There is no set criteria for this position, so it's up to you to impress us.
- Identify new account opportunities in the sector(s)
- Develop relationship with potential clients
- Identify the customer requirements and propose the appropriate solution
- Deliver challenging sales targets
Key Skills & Attributes
- Self starter and driven to achieve stretching targets
- Good understanding of the sales process
- A good grounding in professional sales disciplines
- Proven track record of winning new business in competitive and complex markets
In order to be successful for this role it is essential you have experience with HTML, CSS, PHP and work well within a team. Furthermore, a keen interest in learning new programming techniques and a passion for new web trends is a must.
Although not essential it would be advantageous to have an understanding of
- ZEND or other MVC frameworks
- OOP development experience in PHP 5
- Action Script 2/Action Script 3
- Linux servers administration
- Understanding of visual design, usability and standards compliance
- Ability to work under pressure of time constraints.
- An understanding of the issues regarding web accessibility and web usability.
- The ability to follow set internal coding standards and contribute to improving them.
- Have solid communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Commitment to personal development through continuous training and improvement of skills.
Proven To Save Time
"InvoiceAtom saves me at least 4 days a month, I no longer have to chase clients or put aside days to do invoicing."
Finance Director, Welford Media Ltd
Safe and Secure
All plans with InvoiceAtom comes with bank-grade 1024 bit encryption. Our servers are housed in a 24 hours guarded, climate controlled data centre with backup generators. InvoiceAtom's servers are backed up daily to a secure off-site location.